An initiative to provide a platform for emerging upcoming artists to showcase their work, focusing on Artistic Contemporary / Modern / Dance Theater.
Why Platform Dance?
- To provide a platform for upcoming and emerging artists to perform and showcase their work.
- To encourage and develop originality and creativity of artists.
- To provide an experience for the audience to see a performance in “Studio Space”.
- To provide a space for the artists to receive “Immediate Feedback” from the audience.
- To create an awareness amongst the Indian audience for Artistic Contemporary Dance.
What Platform Dance?
- Focusing on artistic contemporary dance to increase exposure to this genre.
- The selected dancers / choreographers will also have an opportunity to be mentored by the artistic staff of the Navdhara India Dance Theatre.
- Dance form encouraged would be Artistic Contemporary / Modern Dance / Dance Theatre. We are clearly looking for ORIGINALITY and CREATIVITY, NOT ENTERTAINMENT.
- The length of the single piece would be maximum of 10 mins and minimum of 3 mins. It could be solo, duet or group piece.
How To Apply
- It is open to everyone to submit an audition video clip. Upon receiving your video, you will be required to fill in a registration form (No charges for registration). Send the video clip / web link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further inquiry please send an email to email@example.com or call 022 6515 9993/94/95.
Deadline for audition video submission
31st August 2016, Wednesday
Date & Timing
25th september 2016, Sunday 7:30 pm.